INTERNATIONAL CAKE EXPLORATION SOCIETE
Cake Expo 2022
Kids Instructor Application
Deadline December 20, 2021, 11:59 p.m. EST
- The Cake Hospital will be available for last minute preparation. If an unforeseen need requires that an item must be borrowed from the Cake Hospital, the instructor or their designated assistant will be asked to sign for that item and the item must be returned to the Cake Hospital upon completion of the class. The replacement cost of the borrowed item shall be deducted from the instructor’s class fees payment if the item is not returned. Consumable products cannot be taken from the Cake Hospital for classes.
- Kids Classes are 2 hours in length and are allowed 30 minutes (before and after) for set-up and clean-up.
- Kids Class Instructors are responsible to provide their own handouts.
- As a Cake Expo Kids Class Instructor, we encourage you to use social media to let your followers know that you will be attending the Cake Expo 2022.
- Applications will not be considered without the proper supporting documents.
- You will be notified by email by January 15, 2022, as to the status of the application.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a spot on the Cake Expo 2022 schedule.
2022 Cake Expo Kids Instructor Application
"*" indicates required fields