Enjoy All the Conveniences
Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers luxurious accommodations in the heart of downtown Fort Worth, across from the convention center. Each of the 614 guest rooms and suites features a touch of Texas as well as natural linens, plush bedding with saddle blanket throws and stitched pillows. For the comfort of all guests, we offer multiple upscale amenities to ensure each guest has a restful night’s sleep.
The Perfect Surrounding
At Omni, we strive to be more than just a place you stay, but a place you experience. For us, that means we’re committed to more than only meeting your expectations—but raising them. It all starts with each of our destinations thoughtfully invoking local flavor and offering exceptional service to make your stay unforgettable. From championship golf courses to award-winning spas, signature restaurants and striking views, our hotels and resorts offer everything and more. Whichever destination you choose, you’ll want to make your stay a permanent vacation.
Whether you’re searching for a quick breakfast, an elegant dinner or a guest room meal, you’ll find exactly what you crave at Omni Fort Worth Hotel.
GO Yellow Checker Shuttle – offers guests the choice of vans or sedans; book online or call (866) 903-1900
The city also offers several option for public transportation:
- Molly the Trolley: Complimentary trolley service with routes through downtown; picks up in front of the hotel
- The Dash: Trinity Metro’s first electric bus that will take you from downtown Fort Worth to the 7th Street corridor and the Cultural District; $2 one way or $5 for a day pass
- Taxi service to/from DFW Airport: Approximately $55 – 60 one way
- Taxi service to/from Love Field: Approximately $75 one way
- GO Yellow Checker Shuttle: Offers guests the choice of vans or sedans; book online or call (866) 903-1900
- Wynne Sedan & Limousine Group
- Hotel located five blocks from the Amtrak Station
- Trinity Railway Express: T&P Station located two blocks from the hotel
- Valet parking: $32 + tax per night/per vehicle* – overnight parking (unlimited in/out privileges)
- Over-sized vehicles: $40 + tax per night/per vehicle*
- Daily and event valet parking: $24 per vehicle* (no in/out privileges)
- Self parking is approximately $22 per vehicle* (no in/out privileges). This is available at the city-operated garage adjacent to the hotel. The garage entrance is on 11th Street between Houston and Throckmorton (one block north of the hotel).
Hotel Room Block
Attendees for Cake Expo will be able to book their hotel room during Registration. Please do not call the hotel directly. For questions regarding our Room Block, please email Helen Osteen email@example.com.
$159 per night (based on double occupancy) +$10 per additional occupant
All rooms are subject to seventeen percent (17%) tax and fees.