HOST HOTEL: THE GRAND SIERRA RESORT
Grand Sierra Resort presents the widest array of activities you’ll find on-site anywhere in the region. From outdoor adventures to indoor relaxation, the fun never stops at GSR.
Hotel Address: 2500 East Second Street Reno, NV 89595
Hotel Website: https://www.grandsierraresort.com
Enjoy All the Conviences
- On site FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- The Grand Sierra Resort is the closest casino-resort to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO) – conveniently located only 2.5 miles away. To get you from your flight and checked-in to your hotel room with no fuss or expense, GSR offers a complimentary shuttle service.
- Complimentary on-site self parking
- And we are pleased to let our attendees know that there is a Walmart Supercenter within walking distance of the hotel (across the street) at 2425 E 2nd St, Reno · (775) 359-8200 Open · 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
The Perfect Surrounding
- The Pool, a year-round recreation retreat, features heated swimming pools, hot tubs, splash pad, and a full-service bar. At Grand Adventure Land, you will find the Ultimate Rush thrill ride and an adrenaline-packed go-kart course.
- On site Fitness Center
- On site Spa
- Bring on the grand times with activities for the whole family
- On site Shopping with a delightful range of specialty stores
- Inside GSR, discover Fun Quest, the largest arcade in northern Nevada, complete with a laser tag arena, carnival midway, and a massive kids’ play area. And our 50-lane Bowling Center and Grand Sierra Cinema offer even more entertainment for all ages.
Fine Food Cuisine
Hotel Room Block
Attendees for Cake Expo will be able to book their hotel room during Registration. Please do not call the hotel directly. For questions regarding our Room Block, please email Helen Osteen email@example.com.
Summit Room Rate: $104.00
The “A” Room Rate: $124.00 (upgraded room)
The Grand Sierra Resort is pleased to offer you our definite rate, quoted above, for single or double occupancy. Triple and Quad occupancy rates are $25.00 per person over the quoted rate. All rooms are subject to thirteen percent (13%) Washoe County room tax, our daily resort fee plus tax, a daily $2.00 tourism surcharge fee, and a $10.00 Daily Resort Fee. (all Items subject to change)
Scooters may be rented from the Bell Desk at the Grand Sierra Resort (775) 789-2000 for $50.00 per day. They do have a limited number of scooters, but will be able to arrange for outside scooter rental if needed.