Cake Expo 2020
July 28 – August 2, 2020
We invite you to share your talents with ICES!
Applications are now being accepted for Hands-On Instructors and Demonstrators.
Extended Deadline for applications: December 31, 2019
Classes/Demos will be reviewed in the order received.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Priority will be given to Classes/Demos that are debuted at ICES or Exclusive for Cake Expo 2020. Please include that information in your class description.
Applications are now being accepted for:
· 2-3 hour classes
· 4 hour classes
· 6 hour classes
· 1 hour demonstrations
What you need to apply:
· Project Photo
· Project Description
· Class/Demo Handout
· Demonstrators will receive a $100 gratuity as a “Thank You” for sharing your talents.
· Instructors will receive $50 per student for 2/3 hour classes, $100 per student for 4 hour classes and $150 per student for 6 hour classes.
· Class sizes are capped at a maximum of 24 students.
· Instructors are required to supply all equipment and supplies needed to complete the class.
· Instructors must supply their own handouts that include your name and email, an outline of the class, supply list and any patterns or recipes.
· Instructors must provide Certificates for students.
· You do not need to be a member of ICES or registered for Cake Expo 2020 to be chosen as an Instructor/Demonstrator, however we encourage you to do so.
· We also encourage you to apply to be an ICES Approved Teacher so that students with ICES Scholarships can use them for your class.
· If you do not register for Cake Expo 2020, or purchase a Day Pass, you will only have access to the classroom area and cake hospital. You will not be eligible for Convention perks including, room reservations, special events, or access to the Exhibition Hall.
· Non-registered instructors who will be demoing in an Exhibitor (Vendor) Booth, MUST be registered by the Exhibitor (Vendor) for a Staff Badge.
· You may apply for up to 3 classes/demos, however instructors will be chosen to teach 1 class and/or 1 demo.
Thank you for sharing your time and talents,
Please direct any questions to: 2020Instructors@ices.org