International Attendees Convention Letter
Dear International Members and Ambassadors of the International Cake Exploration Societe’, I have been appointed as the International Chair/Liaison. For me it is an honor to be able to collaborate with all the international members in everything that they require. As an International member, I know that on many occasions we need great support, to be able to make our annual trip to the Convention. The International Cake Exploration Societe’ Convention and Show is now called Cake Expo 2020. I want to let you know that you can count on me to clarify any doubts, concerns and to help in any way that is necessary so that the Magic of ICES reaches more and more countries and homes. The international members are one of the most important links of our organization, it is very important that you know, that you are important to us. Write me and share your concerns, I am here to help you. Now is the time to start making plans to attend Cake Expo 2020 in Reno, NV from July 28 – August 2, 2020. It will be a fantastic experience; the city is very beautiful and this year’s convention center is a lovely place. You will have the opportunity to enjoy a show full of new experiences and a city full of places to visit, to know and to walk. Many of you will require an INVITATION LETTER to get your Visa to enter the United States. I am your contact for this request. Include the following information:
- Your name as it appears on your passport, your residence address (many of our records show your mailing address).
- Passport number
- Sex of the member because we make statements about her or him.
- Do you have a bakery business?
- If you do, I need the name of the business and the direction of the business. If you work outside your home, that is fine, too.
- Tax number for the business.
- If you do not own a cake business, do you work in a cake business? If so, please send me that information.